Take good care of your vehicle with the all-in-one repair and maintenance services from Yates Auto Service, LLC
. No auto repair project is too big or too small for us to handle. Be sure to contact us today to arrange your next appointment.
Yates Auto Service, LLC offers four-wheel computerized alignments
that will improve the overall safety and performance of your vehicle.
Your vehicle may be in need of an alignment if you notice any of the following symptoms:
- Excessive or uneven tire wear
- Steering wheels pulls to the left or right
- Feeling of looseness or wandering
- Steering wheel vibration or shimmy
- Steering wheel is not centered when car is moving straight ahead
An alignment can add thousands of miles to tire life, give you better gas mileage, improve handling, and ensure safer driving. A suspension system inspection
is part of our alignment procedure. This allows us to spot worn front end parts such as ball joints, tie rod, axles, and shocks.